Are you switched on, love helping people and have the drive to succeed in a high-pressure environment? Then we would love to hear from you!
Do you work well in a team environment and enjoy positions that are dynamic, fast paced and keep you on the go?
Do you have a passion for helping people, motivating your customers to get the best out of themselves? Do you demonstrate these passions yourself?
Are you a relationship builder? Do you have a passion for improving health outcomes with others and do you take an interest in people’s lives? Can you identify opportunities and set professional and personal goals for yourself?
You will be a self-starter, love a fast-moving health environment and be passionate about showing Empathy, Respect and Integrity. If this is you, then we need to be speaking with you!
We are a large community pharmacy based in a beautiful little town. With traditionally a high turnover in prescriptions, health and beauty & home care items, we have identified some excellent opportunities to grow our team to move forward & continue to Improve our growing Community Focused Pharmacy. Your role will be to support Pharmacists in customer service, information, product knowledge & advice, Integrity & Continuous Improvement to Members in our community.
Job tasks and responsibilities
About this Position
Customer service is our priority, You will be responsible for helping to maintain your Department in presentation, execute sales & have a broad knowledge in products & information . You will also help to drive patient outcomes by engaging in meaningful and positive conversations about the patient’s health and their goals.
Skills and experience
- There are Full-time & Casual roles available.
- A high level of motivation to want to learn and grow.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a flair for selling and like to reach targets.
- Love to help people get the best out of themselves.
- A passion for health and wellbeing, and a genuine commitment to the customer
Job benefits and perks
At Warwick Friendly Society Pharmacy, we will reward you by:
- Opportunity to continue to further your knowledge through further education.
- Give you access to a staff discount, as well as incentives and bonuses.
- Career opportunities across the network … anything is possible.
Please include a cover letter that outlines the following:
Any experience you have in working with KPI’s and how you achieved them.
An example of how you helped someone achieve a better health outcome.
Why this role is for you!
What support you would like from us to help you develop over the next few years!
Resumes without cover letters addressing the above criteria will not be considered.
The application form will include these questions:
- What is your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What your Workplace Values are?