What did we learn from our Member Survey?
Of your store visits, Palmerin St came out on top with customer service with 100% Good to Excellent ratings, and Wood St was seen to have a 97% Good to Excellent rating on its location. Parking and wait times are areas you have identified we work on.
What local media do our members use?
The free newspapers were most popular, with the Warwick Daily News’ free edition being read by almost 70% of our membership in the prior week. Of radio, Rose City FM was most popular 27% of members listened in the prior week, attracting almost twice as many members as CFM and almost three times as many as 4WK.
Here are a selection of the comments from our wonderful members:
- Extremely happy with the customer service!
- Staff are always so helpful, courteous and friendly.
- Staff are always friendly and helpful
- Hard to get a park with the bus stop so close.
- Wish other places frequented for service were as professional, efficient and friendly as here.
- For the amount of people that visit this practice there should be a lot more and bigger parking bays. Otherwise excellent.
- Good service, fairly clean, good opening hours
- WFS is one of my favourite destinations to visit for my Pharmacy/ other needs. Staff are always friendly, helpful and respectful. It is a pleasure to do business with WFS. Nothing more to be said, if interviewed.
- More communication between the 2 stores
- I enjoy going to the chemist as it is very friendly
- All doing a good job