As a member owned organisation, the Warwick Friendly Society’s only purpose is to serve our members and community. During the tough times we are here for you.
The health and safety of our members, customers and staff continues to be our priority. We are committed to:
· Maintaining physical distancing where possible.
· Regular wiping down and disinfecting surfaces and equipment particularly in high traffic areas.
· Increased hand hygiene measures to help stop the spread.
· Encouraging staff to stay at home if they are unwell.
· Complying with the Department of Health’s limits to the supply of some pharmacy items
For your safety we encourage you to:
· stay at home if unwell
· maintain physical distance (more than1.5m) from other people, when out
· avoid large gatherings and crowded indoor spaces
· practise hand and respiratory hygiene
· if physical distancing is difficult to maintain, e.g. in public transport, covering your face with a mask can provide some extra protection.
Support to stay healthy
To stay healthy during coronavirus (COVID-19) it is important that you still:
· get your usual medicines
· see your doctor for everyday health issues
· eat healthily
· maintain your mental health
· exercise and stay active